The Real Estate Marketing Newsletter Archives
Catch up with past issues; find advice and tips you missed.
If you’ve just joined us, browse the links below. You just might find a tip you can use today!
Along with the newsletter issues, you’ll find a few Active Rain posts here as well. Which reminds me, if you’re an agent and you haven’t joined Active Rain, I highly recommend it. Just click here to get started.
Do come back again. This page is a new /ongoing project. I’ll be adding more as time allows.
About Those Marketing Messages
- 3 ways to get your prospecting letters opened and read
How to stand out in the postal mailbox.
- Real Estate Marketing Copy – Getting Back to the Basics
Remember this one important rule before you write a word.
- Are you timing your email messages for best results?
When you mail can affect your results.
- You Wouldn’t Plagarize on Purpose, but…
sometimes you can do it by accident. Be especially careful with photos.
- What do real estate listings and homeless dogs have in common?
Yes, they want new owners, but what else?
- First you need a website, and then…
A website alone is not enough. Now you need visitors.
- Three Underserved Real Estate Niches to Consider …
If you have patience and a calm nature, one of these might be just right for you.
- 5 Persuasive Words to add spark to your marketing messages.
About Prospecting and Farming
- Prospecting a Geographic Territory to establish yourself as “their agent” is a bit different from sending a prospecting letter to a FSBO or an Expired Listing. Here’s why.
- Because the winter holidays start in November and don’t end until January, many agents use them as an excuse to quit marketing. What a mistake! Take advantage of other agents’ inactivity to set yourself up for a profitable New Year. Here’s how.
- How many times must a prospect notice you before he or she takes positive action? And what do you need to do to get noticed? Find the answer here.
What you must know
- Do Your Real Estate Clients Know How Important This Is? About your reputation…
- Do you KNOW where clients are finding you?
If you don’t know where you’ve been found, how will you know where to advertise?
- What do relocation agents need to know?
Turn yourself into a valuable asset by having the answers to these questions.
- What buyers and sellers want most.
Buyers and sellers want a lot of things, but this is first.
- Why you should keep an eye on your competition
Two good reasons to watch what your competitors are doing.
How you present yourself does matter…
- Do You Speak Like a Professional?
And no, I’m not suggesting you use industry jargon or try to impress with big words.
- Do You have rich agent habits?
No, I’m not talking golf. Rich agents do things to promote their business that struggling agents fail to do.
- “Secret Agent” Isn’t a good status for a real estate professional
Here are a few non-pushy ways to make sure people know you can help them buy or sell real estate.
Staying ahead of the game…
- Does the holiday “Slow Time” have to be slow for you?
Not if you’d rather be working.
- Do Your Real Estate Clients Know How Important This Is? …
Your clients probably have no idea, but you can tell them!
- Be ready for unexpected “Marketing Moments”
Create and memorize your instant answer to “What do you do?”
Wishing you boundless prosperity,
P.S. Yes, of course I can help you with customized prospecting letters, web pages, brochures, postcards, newsletters, and agent bios – just get in touch and let me know what you need. Write me at: email@example.com
– See more at: https://www.copybymarte.com/ezinearchives.html#sthash.2Gzg6nGy.dpuf