Why a First Time Buyer Marketing Package?
The first time buyer marketing package is offered because first time buyers can be a reliable source of income, both now and for years into the future. To learn what makes them even more valuable than your move-up buyers, relocating buyers, etc., click here.
What IS the First Time Buyer Marketing Package?
It is a package of before, during, and after letters. Each is written to give helpful information, demonstrate your interest in their well-being, and build trust.
The package begins with the first time buyer prospecting letters.
This is a set of 7 letters, plus a flyer. Each of the letters is designed to build trust in you as you offer good advice and guidance.
To discover more about this set and the topics included, click here.
Next are the letters to send after you’ve gotten a response.
This a short set of three letters designed to build on that trust and reassure your first time buyers that they’ve made a wise decision in choosing you.
- Letter #1 is a thank you for contacting you.
- Letter #2 thanks them for setting their first appointment. It also reminds them of the work you’ll do to find suitable homes for them to view.
- Letter #3 is a congratulations on getting an accepted offer. It also informs them about what comes next.
The third component is the keeping in touch letter set.
This component of the First Time Buyer Marketing Package is every bit as important as the prospecting letters that led them to you.
These letters solidify your relationship with them. They provide reasons for them to continue telling their friends about your fantastic service. You didn’t forget them after you collected your commission. Instead, you’re still helping them, so they will brag about you.
They will become customers and referral sources far into the future, provided that you…
- Continue staying in touch after you’ve sent this series of 9 letters
- Continue providing excellent service to them and their friends
Unless they or someone close to them becomes licensed, they will come back to you again and again as their housing needs change over the years.
And, since you will remain top-of-mind with them, they’ll continue to refer others to you.
To discover more about the First Time Buyer Keeping in Touch set, click here.
Why are these sets offered as a package?
I turned these letter sets into a first time buyer marketing package for three reasons:
- Because those clients can have such tremendous value to you
- Because the package price will save you money
- Because the three-letter set isn’t offered as a stand-alone product
Purchased separately, these letter sets are priced at:
Prospecting letters: $49
Follow-up letters: $69
Thank you notes: Not available
Total $118 + ??
Your price for all three sets: $94