The Holiday Listing Letters
Want to add a few new listings and sales this December?
Then use the Holiday Listing Letters.
These 5 letters are designed to be sent to listing prospects you’ve already met, or in conjunction with other letters you’re sending. You could also add them to a weekly letter, or post them on your blog.
They’re a little extra shove to get those would-be listing clients motivated.
- Letter #1 points out the fact that buyers who are looking during the holidays are serious. Otherwise, they’d be spending their time in other pursuits.
- #2 reminds people that seldom are their homes more beautiful and “homey” than when spruced up for the holidays.
- #3 explains that there is less competition, because some sellers elect to go off the market at this time of year.
- #4 States the importance of listing with an agent who will actually be working. Sales are lost when buyers can’t get appointments to see homes because the listing agent is taking time off.
- #5 says “Wouldn’t a signed-around purchase agreement be a wonderful gift?”
Short and to the point, they’ll prompt serious sellers to list now – and to call you, rather than some competitor who may or may not actually be working in December.
OK, so what do they cost?
Since these letters are only useful for about 2 months out of the year, I’ve priced them accordingly. Only $17 for a set of 5.
So get yours today; personalize them; send them; and get your listings on the market while those holiday buyers are searching.
Please note: You are purchasing a license to use letters which are Copyright Marte Cliff. You are NOT purchasing resale rights.
You know… as busy as you are, if you wait and plan to write your own holiday listing letters, it just might not get done. And you’ll have missed that window of opportunity.
Wishing you boundless prosperity,