Do you have your eye on vacant homes owned by people who live in another city?
Would you like to persuade them to sell to you?
Here are the prospecting letters you need
Now… a set of 8 drip marketing letters that will help you persuade absentee owners to call and invite you to submit an offer on their vacant houses.
These investor prospecting letters focus on issues such as:
- The financial and legal liabilities of owning a vacant house
- The burden of trying to care for a house in a distant city
- The fact that vacant homes deteriorate – and become magnets for unwanted invaders of both the two and four-legged variety
- The difficulty of getting a house ready for a traditional sale when you don’t live nearby
- The fact that you can make an offer within hours and close within days after viewing the interior
- The fact that you’ll buy as is
- The fact that no inspection or appraisal will be required
- The fact that they won’t pay a real estate commission
One letter clearly outlines the difference between listing a home and selling to you as an investor. Others make reference to a home that is listed needing to be put in top condition, while you don’t require any such effort on the seller’s part.
Of course they stress the fact that calling you carries no obligation – they can see what you have to say before making any decisions.
How much? Only $47 for all 8 letters.
Wishing you boundless prosperity,
P.S. Need different investor letters? Click here.
P.P.S. Yes, of course I can help you with both web copy and customized prospecting letters – just get in touch. Write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marte Cliff, Copywriter |1794 Blue Lake Road, Priest River, ID 83856 |208-448-1479