Investors – Do you have the patience, skill, and desire to approach divorcing homeowners with an offer to purchase?
If so, here are the prospecting letters you need.
This set of 6 letters includes 5 letters to divorcing couples and one to attorneys.
Letters to the divorcing couples focus on issues such as:
- The fact that a co-purchased house keeps a couple’s finances tied together even after divorce.
- Divorce does not remove either party’s obligation to the lender.
- If the “occupying” partner fails to make payments, both suffer damage to their credit rating.
What it means to sell to you:
- Selling to you means no clean up or fix up – there’s no need to make the house show-ready.
- Selling to you means no showings at inconvenient times.
- Selling to you means no worries over inspections, appraisals, or a buyer’s loan closing.
Other Important facts:
- The fact that you can bring an offer within days of seeing the home, and close quickly if it suits their purposes.
- The fact that you’re willing to meet with them separately if they so desire.
Of course the letters stress the fact that calling you carries no obligation – they can see what you have to say before making any decisions.
The letter to an attorney is an introduction that outlines the reasons why some of their clients might find it advantageous to sell to you, right away, for cash.
The price? Only $37 for all six letters.
Wishing you boundless prosperity,
P.P.S. Yes, of course I can help you with both web copy and customized prospecting letters – just get in touch. Write me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marte Cliff, Copywriter |1794 Blue Lake Road, Priest River, ID 83856 |208-448-1479