When you live in a neighborhood you quite naturally wish your neighbors would choose you when it comes time to sell their homes.
In the past I’ve suggested a lot of ways to become known to your neighbors, but today I read a blog post that offered a few ideas I hadn’t thought of. I think they’re good ones, so I invite you visit Active Rain and check out this post by Noah Mandel.
Each of his ideas requires an investment of time and energy that goes beyond door knocking or sending market updates, but they’re guaranteed to cause people to notice you – and appreciate your efforts.
Meanwhile – don’t give up the tried and true.
- Do send just listed and just sold cards.
- Do send those market updates.
- Do attend their yard sales.
- Do attend school events.
- Do have coffee at the local coffee shop.
- Do stop to talk with people when you’re out walking your dog.
- Do stop to chat and answer questions when you run into neighbors at the grocery store.