Real Estate Prospecting Letters
Professionally written to help you:
List more homes
Serve more buyers
Stay in touch with your personal gold mine
(Your sphere & your past clients)
And, as a result: Increase your annual income
The prospecting, marketing, and follow-up you do today is what will lead to income 60 or 90 days from now.
But you’re busy. I know, and that’s why I wrote a series of real estate prospecting letters for you that can work on autopilot.
In less than the time it takes a real estate copywriter to compose just one good letter, you can have an entire set of real estate letters personalized and loaded into your auto responder for a drip marketing campaign. Or, you can use this easy system to make sure they get into the postal mail.
I’ve taken the hard work out and made it easy for you to begin capturing those leads as soon as today.
So – are you serious about following up on leads? If you are, take a minute right now to follow the links, read more about each set, and order the letters you need to capture the prospects you want.
Don’t wait while a competitor snags another listing or that buyer that should be yours.
Why are these letters sold in sets?
If you’ve been thinking you only need one letter, click here to learn why top prospecting agents send a series of letters.
Click the links to learn more about each set… and Order the ones you need.
If you’d like to see samples before you choose your letters, click here to visit my freebies page.
The holiday season will soon be upon us, so it’s time once again to show your listing prospects why now IS a good time to sell a home.
The Holiday Listing Letters will help you do just that. Send them to people you’ve spoken with who aren’t quite ready, or add them to another prospecting letter set you’re using. Click here now to learn more about this set of 5 letters – offered to you for only $17 due to their seasonal usefulness.
Staying in touch
- The Event-themed Staying in Touch Letters – These are light-hearted messages you can send monthly or twice per month. They’ll give your readers something interesting to share with friends, and a reason to look forward to your next message.
- The Past Client Letters – These put you back in touch with clients you haven’t seen or spoken with since their closing – or shortly after. They’re a reminder that you’re still there, and still their personal resource, should they have questions about real estate.
Here’s a selection of notes to use at every stage in your interaction with buyers and sellers – from your first meeting through post-closing.
Consisting of 22 letters, this set begins with a letter introducing your assistant and one asking for approval of their MLS profile. These two should obviously go out first.
Real Estate Prospecting Letters to Gain More Listings
Inexpensive templates you can use to engage homeowners in the neighborhood – even if you aren’t the listing agent.
- The Probate Prospecting Letters This is the original set, with letters to executors and both letters and postcards to probate attorneys
- The Probate Prospecting Postcards Six postcards to executors, presented in a variety of formats.
- The 16-letter Probate Prospecting set This set offers advice – use it to stay in touch with those who aren’t yet sure about whether to sell. Want to see a sample? Here’s letter #7
- The original set of ten expired listing letters
- The 4-letter expired listing prospecting letter set
- The postcard-sized expired listing letters
- The high-end expired listing prospecting letters
- Multifamily expired listing letters
- The “Old Expireds”
- The “I have a buyer” letters for sellers with equity
- The “I have a buyer for land” letters
- The “I have a cash buyer” letters
- The I Have a Buyer Letters for homeowners in distress
- Short Sale Letter Set
- I Have a Buyer Letters for homeowners in distress
- Short Sale Postcards
- Short Sale Letters for agents who hire a negotiator
- Notice of Default 6-Letter Set
- Notice of Default Letters –Postcard sized
- Notice of Default With Equity 8-letter Set
The Prospecting by location, property type, or seller situation letter sets
- Geographic Territory Farming Letters
- Prospecting Letters for a Hot Market
- Prospecting to Vacation-home & Second-home Owners Letters
- Prospecting to Snowbirds Letters
- High-end Prospecting Letters
- Absentee Owner Letters – to list vacant houses
- Prospecting for fixer-uppers letters
- Divorce prospecting letters
- Senior Relocation Prospecting Letters
- Expired Multifamily Listing Set
- Multifamily Prospecting Letters
- Multifamily in Default Prospecting Letters
Sometimes hiring a new agent can be an advantage to the sellers. These letters tell them why they should choose you over a veteran agent.
Use this set for anyone who hasn’t quite decided that it’s time to list. Want to see a sample? Here’s Letter #5 in the series.
These letters were written to be used in reaching out to those on Zillow who have listed their homes under “Make me Move.”
Why do these real estate prospecting letters work?
I’ll let Tony and Suzanne Marriott tell you.
Prospecting letters to attract buyers
- Nurturing Internet Buyer Leads letters
- The “Why Homebuyers Need their Own Agent” Letters
- The 2 sets of Web Visitor Buyer Letters
- The Tenant Prospecting Letters
- The “Homeowners on the Rebound” 5-letter Set
- The Prospecting to Newlyweds Letter Set
- The First Time Buyer Set
- New Agent to Buyer Set
- The Relocation Letter Set
Marte, thank you for writing such fresh sales and prospecting letters for today’s real estate agent! Your unique writing style is professional but very personable as well. I’m confident using these letters will position me to help more homeowners with their real estate needs.
Nia Young, Realtor, ASP www.homewithnia.com
Prospecting letters for lenders,
rental mangers, and investors
- General Prospecting Letters for Investors
- Investor Letters to Purchase Homes in Probate
- Investor Letters to Owners of vacant homes
- Investor Letters to Absentee Landlords
- Investor Letters to Purchase From Homeowners Who Are Behind on Payments
- Investor Letters to Purchase From Homeowners Who Are Divorcing
- Investor Letters to Owners of Multifamily Properties
“I was looking for a quick start package to augment my own marketing material. Although I enjoy writing ad copy, I needed to maximize my field time where the bones of the real estate business rest. I found Marte’s site and liked her easy going content & style.
I am thrilled with the material Marte has developed and will be centering a full marketing program around the two packages purchased. Feel free to contact me anytime for a personal recommendation.”
John Kavaller: Owner-Broker Catskill Country Real Estate 845-482-2221
Check out some samples before you buy.
If you don’t know me, you may be worried that my letters will be more of the same kind you were sorry you purchased in the past. If that’s the case, click here to visit my freebies page and get some sample letters.
Want to see a master list of all the letters on one page? Click here.
Wishing you boundless prosperity,
P.S. Yes, of course I can help you with customized prospecting letters – just get in touch and I’ll create one or a hundred just for you.
Write me at: email@example.com
REFUND POLICY: Please open your zip file and review your letters upon receipt. If they are not to your satisfaction, notify me within 7 days for a full refund.